Department of Finance and Accounts
The Department of Finance and Accounts is responsible for directing and coordinating the various fiscal activities of the Ministry to ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles, applicable fiscal laws, rules and policies.
- Managing cash.
- Depositing revenues.
- Paying vendor contracts and invoices.
- Reimbursing staff for expenses.
- Accounting for grants.
- Providing financial management reports and maintaining the Ministry’s accounting systems.
The Department of Finance and Accounts will be supervised to achieve sound fiscal management practices and ensuring accountability in the use of tax payer naira.
- Mr Abiodun Ogunlayi – Director
- Mr Bodunde Ayandayo – PayMaster